The last nine years have witnessed a major explosion in the smart phone industry. Now you can get the smartest phones in your pocket without a hole in them. In the last three years, the explosion of smart phones equipped with the most advanced technologies along with an easy-to-use interface has led to the development of many different types of worldfree4umovie applications. This is a global phenomenon. Apps apps can not be underestimated to capture diverse markets and expand business.
Industry experts confirm that the iOS app store will retain its niche in the App Store market and will remain firm: Total expected consumer spending is estimated at more than $ 60 billion by 2021.
While the Earth keeps rotating and the iOS App Store continues to control the roost, the importance of Localization Apps can not be underestimated to make it an effective business tool.
What is the apple of your eye? Select your application category.
There are 24 apps in the iOS app store, but they can be relevant to 7 main categories:
- Social networks
The application developer needs to understand that the programming style is specific to the application class. Some applications may work better with out-of-application storage and data mining from a Web service if necessary; a different category may require the use of 3D modeling software.
The global audience means skillful accommodation
The iOS app store cares about distribution and payment to help drive the global app journey. Developers need to translate marketing applications and materials to facilitate their path.
- The user’s visual content such as texts, icons, nib files, and graphics, especially files for words, audio and video files, will need to be used as part of the translation process. Keeping these files separate from the source code makes it easy to work with internal translation or external localization services and to integrate content back into the application.
- The Apple APIs (APIs) can be used to express user-defined values such as dates, times, and metrics such as lengths, weights, prices, currencies, and currency symbols accurately.
- Successful iOS Localization ensures that the app works with text generated by the user in any language or in multiple languages.
- Translate metadata in the app store, such as app name, description, keywords, screen shots, and images. Remember: App descriptions should be short, sweet, and top-notch, with the most convenient features and functionality included. Unlike these abstract necessities, it will be easy for the application developer to find users of other applications in the same category value.
- Promoting Arabization needs cultural awareness. It is important that if the application is well received, the localization integrates the content of the culture. This requires a deep understanding of local customs and trends, including regional seasons, holidays, prohibitions, etc.
- Providing local sharing options such as messaging, mail, or social networks can provide a lot to advertise applications and products in new markets. Searching for the best media recommended by certain markets will reduce resettlement attempts and help application developers gain access to marketing.
- Goad your audience at work. A simple way to highlight an app is to use the “Download on App Store” badge as a call to convert your regular browser to a user.
Measurable, can not be improved: mastering application analytics
App analytics is the absolute essence of understanding customer behavior and retaining existing customers as well as acquiring new clients. However, adding analytics to the app is only half the game. The developer needs to know what to do with the data extracted in this way.
Here are some points to consider in App Analytics:
App analytics should be set up from the word “Go!” Studies indicate that an application loses an average of 77% of its users in the first 3 days after installation. This figure rises to 90% during the first 30 days. Integrate analytics from the start to your application and not after 90% of initial users who left the beaches.
There is no better data than bad data. If you’re based on your future decisions about app features, promotion budgets, and application economics on an incorrect scale, you can drive success to the meeting. As a simple example, evaluating purchases by measuring clicks on a BUY button may be misleading.
Accurate measurement will be considered for payment receipt receipts because this is the real guide to a complete and successful process.
More data can be useless than drowning what is important. Blows your application and negatively affects the number of downloads. Resource developers know how to cut resources. Direct your analytics towards target users, target service, and user interface.